Odessa National Golf Club Information
- Walking is permitted in season April 1 through October 31. You may walk on weekdays and during twilight hours on weekends and holidays.
- You may walk anytime during the off season November 1 through March 31.
- Maximum of 4 players per group.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Please follow the Dress Code (April1 through October 31) for all facilities at Odessa National. The golf course as well as the practice facilities.
- Odessa National does have a liquor license. Players will not be permitted to bring their own beer, alcohol or coolers to the golf course.
- Odessa National provides a beverage cart on the golf course as well as our Grille for your food and beverage needs.
Golf Course Etiquette
- Please be ready to play 4-5 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
- Please be aware of and adhere to the Pace of Play Policy.
- Please fix your ball marks after you have hit onto the greens.
- Please replace your divots if possible after you have hit your shot.
- Use the sand containers provided on the carts and the par3's to fill your divots if you can't replace them.
- Rake smooth your foot prints after you have hit from the sand bunkers.
- Always follow the cart rules for the day.
- When using the practice facilities please use the designated parking areas for the golf carts.
- Always hit between the ropes on the practice range.
Pace of Play Policy
- A good pace of play is very important for an enjoyable round of golf.
- Odessa National is asking for a maximum of 4.5 hours for an 18 hole round under normal playing conditions.
- This is an average of 15 minutes per hole. Twelve minutes for the par 3’s, fifteen minutes for the par 4’s and eighteen minutes for the par 5’s.
- The first group of the day is expected to set a good pace (less than 4.5 hours) for the remainder of the day.
- Twosomes and threesomes would be expected to play at a slightly faster pace if possible.
- On busy days please maintain pace with the group in front of you.
- Rangers will be provided to assist golfers with their pace of play, etiquette and cart rules.
- Please speak to the Ranger prior to letting faster players to play through.
- Golf Carts are required on weekends and holidays April 1 through October 31.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to rent a golf cart.
- Two players per golf cart.
- Always follow the golf cart rules for the day.
- Please use good etiquette when driving the golf carts.
- Do not drive the golf carts in high grass areas.
- Always keep the carts on the paths on the par 3's and around the tees and greens on all other holes.
- People who are not playing golf but would like to ride the course with a group must notify the golf course in advance for golf cart availability.
- If a single or threesome has an extra rider there would be no charge.
- If a twosome or foursome has an extra rider which will result in the use of an extra golf cart (if available) there will be an $18 charge per person.
- Non golfing riders will not be permitted on weekends and holidays.
Tee Times / Credit Card Policy
- Tee times may be made fourteen days in advance for Odessa National Residents and Members. Ten days for the public. You may call the Golf Shop @ 302-464-1007 x-2 to schedule a time.
- Online tee time booking is available on our website. Online booking is limited to groups of two to eight players. For singles and groups larger than eight please call the Gof Shop directly @ 302-464-1007 x-2.
- For same day tee time bookings please call the Golf Shop directly @ 302-464-1007 x-2.
- Credit cards will be required to reserve all tee times.
- We accept Maser Card, Visa and American Express. The credit card is to reserve the tee time and will not be charged unless the group no shows without notification to the club.
- Odessa National reserves the right to charge $25 per player for "no shows" or cancelations less than 24 hours.
- For tee time modifications or cancellations please call the Pro Shop at 302-464-1007 x-2 no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time. If a group short-shows or no-shows for the reserved tee time the Club reserves the right to charge your credit card a $25 fee per player for the missing players. If you have a scheduling problem, please call the Pro Shop to report any personal difficulties at your earliest opportunity.
Dress Code Policy
- Odessa National maintains standards for proper golf attire both on the golf course and at the practice facility.
- Bermuda length shorts, slacks, collared shirt and mock necks for men.
- Sleeveless or short sleeve tops, slacks, shorts or skirts for women.
- Please do not wear denim jeans, sleeveless tank tops, t-shirts, sweats or jogging attire.
- Thank you for your cooperation.