2023 Golf Education Schedule
Individual lessons - Schedule your own times
- A 30 minute lesson - $50
- A 60 minute lesson - $90
- A five lesson series of 30 minute lessons - $225
- A five lesson series of 60 minute lessons - $400
- A 30 minute Junior lesson (18 and under) cost - $40
The above individual lesson pricing is for Dale Loeslein PGA Director of Golf.
Clinics – Beginner / Intermediate – (scheduled times)
- Open to golfers 18 years and older.
- Four 60 minute sessions, one day a week for four weeks.
- Class size is limited to 5 people with 1 instructor.
- The cost is $100 per person for the four sessions.
- We will cover the basics of putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, rules and etiquette.
- Sign up by yourself or with a friend.
May 3,10,17,24 Wednesdays 6-7pm
June 7,14,21,28 Wednesdays 6-7pm
July 5,12,19, 26 Wednesdays 6-7pm
August 2,16,23,30, Wednesdays 6-7 pm
Clinics – Beginner/Intermediate – (schedule your own times)
- Four 60 minute sessions in small groups.
- Class size will be 2-5 people with 1 instructor.
- Will be scheduled once a week for 4 weeks at a convenient time for the group.
- The cost is $100 per hour for the group.
- The cost per person will be determined by the number of people in the group.
- All areas of the game will be covered. Putting, chipping, pitching and the full swing.
- We will also cover some basic rules and etiquette.
Please call the golf shop at 302-464-1007 x-2 to schedule a clinic or lesson.